You want more gold in World of Warcraft right? Everyone does! That's probably why you're looking for a gold guide, but it's hard to know what's "hype" and what is actually going to be useful.
Well today I'm doing a review of the '20k Leveling Guide' by Markco Polo. The aim of the guide is to show you how to reach gold cap within 2 months, while also leveling your character.
Markco's 20k Levling guide is very different to all the big name Gold Guides you may have heard of for one very important reason. Markco is a WoW player himself. He doesn't have a fancy website with loads of fake claims, he delivers 100% quality.
Because Markco is such an avid WoW player, he updates the guide with every new patch, release, and modification - So you know you're getting the most up to date tips.
The 20k leveling guide is completely online. Some other products require you to install a plugin that essentially allows you to cheat, which is great, but it will get your account banned. When I test gold guides they must be completely legal.
The other important think I look for is the quality of the methods. I don't need someone to tell em to grind 24 hours a day to make lots of gold! I know that! Markco's methods are easy and fun. After all, we are playing a GAME. This ensures you wont be bored to death while you become the richest person on your server!
For more details, head to: 20k Leveling Review
You can find a ton more reviews, and a FREE 5-part gold guide at http://www.expertwowguides.com
Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert
Comments
Post a Comment