Starcraft II Strategy Guide - How to Micro With Terrans

.

I then have my units to control group unit 1,2, & 3 so that I can micro their individual abilities during battle. For example, I may have my ghosts on 3 and do their emp abilities, then I will use stim pack for my marine and marauders who are in control group 2.

You can assign any group of units or buildings to a specific key from keys 1 through 0 (all of the number keys).

How to Do This Step-By-Step
We are going to tell you how you can get used to doing this step-by-step. That way you'll actually have the ability to micro your battles, have your troops rally for back-up during battle, upgrade technology and abilities, create more troops, and do all the things necessary without having to go back to your base!

First of all, it is definitely recommended that you change your hotkeys to the grid so that they will be the same for all races!

1.Hold shift and click all the units that you want, this will allow you to pick multiple. Now you will want to hold CTRL and press a corresponding number (1 through 0) or Square a group that you want to control and do the same thing..
2.You can just press tab to cycle between buildings or individual units. So you have marines and ghosts in one group. You can instantly press the control group hotkey, then press a hotkey to perform a stim pack enhancement, then press tab. When you press tab, you will be able to switch to ghost units and use their emp or nuke ability.

Personally I like giving ghosts their own control group because they are that important to my strategy, especially when I'm trying to out macro my opponent. It's just important that you learn these simple techniques that can have you seeing a good amount of success!

Expert Terran, Zerg, Protoss build orders. Knowing each of these three races and their individual units including the unit's strengths, weaknesses, countering & detailed strategy for every single unit vs. every other unit is imperative to master Starcraft 2 Online.

Read the Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide preview, and figure out if gives you the best advantage to dominate on Starcraft 2!

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

Comments