So I was just playing a Starcraft 2 matchup, in the Diamond league, verses a Protoss and a Terran. My partner was Terran as well. So it was Terran and Protoss verses another Terran and Protoss.
They were favored so I knew I had to try my best. Plus I haven't played Protoss nearly as much as I've played Zerg, so I still have a lot of work to do with Protoss.
I saw that they were doing a typical mass Stalkers, Marines, Marauders, Medivacs, and Sentries. What do most of these units have in common? They have low to mid hit points and walk on the ground (excluding Medivacs). What Protoss unit positively dominates ground units without a lot of hit points? The Protoss Collasus is the right answer!
If you have four or five of these, with extended range, and enough Stalkers to keep anti-air off of them, you'll do well. Their army, which far outnumbered ours, could not fight within range of my Collasus blasts. They had to retreat back to their own base, and even then they lost.
Yes Terran had Vikings, which would take down my Collasus really quickly if it wasn't for my Stalkers. My Stalkers can blink right under the Vikings, and take them down without a worry.
Not only do Collasus do amazing splash damage, but their ability to traverse cliffs is unbelievably good! I have won so many games already just by climbing up a cliff where the opponent can't see me, and reigning fire down on top of him.
Getting Protoss Collasus is easiest with two bases, for the extra Vespene. Their upgrade also costs two hundred Vespene so keep that in mind. Be sure to Chrono Boost out the upgrade, since it is so important.
Don't check out these awesome Starcraft 2 strategy e-books, unless you want to get really good at Starcraft 2!
I list them out and review them right here: Starcraft 2 Guides!
These guides taught me how to dominate my opponents!
See these guides now! http://sc2stratguidereviews.com!
Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert
Comments
Post a Comment