Shokz Guide is For Beginners Too?

Comments (0)

He was there in the apartment but he would be so fixated on the game that the whole complex could have burned down and he probably wouldn't have noticed. Well, unless the fire touched his computer. The worst part is that he would always talk about Shokz starcraft with his friends leaving me to feel like a third wheel because I had no idea what they were talking about. I used to get really frustrated and angry until I decided to try Starcraft for myself.

Starcraft is really complex and its nothing like the games I usually play. I opened the thing up and within ten minutes I was on the verge of tears from frustration and ready to give up. I searched the net for informative guides and I found a few articles and message boards but everything seemed so complicated. I even went on YouTube to see if I could learn from the videos of the games people posted there. Then I ran across a review for the Shokz guide and, after visiting the homepage, I purchased it. The guy who wrote this is an actual pro player not someone who works for the company. I spent about three hours going over the guide starting with the beginners guide. After I read the guide I was running a successful solo campaign within an hour.

I can't say enough about how awesome the Shokz guide is. It not only includes guides for single player but it also has separate guides for different player configurations like 3X3 players. There is a guide for the solo campaign and online playing. All the races, strategies and units are explained in depth with pictures and videos. The guide also has free updates for life so I don't have to pay membership fees or anything like that. How awesome is that? And when, not if, I get to diamond player status I can still used the advanced portions of the guide.

Thanks to Shokz guide my boyfriend has started planning on how I can play online with him and I can actually keep up when he and his friends start talking about Starcraft. That alone was worth the price!

If you wish to read a more detailed review of Shokz Guide., visit http://www.ShokzGuideReview.org

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

Comments