I like to think of myself as a bit of a music buff, but when I look at the official setlist for Rock Band 3 I realise I may need to stop buying games and update my album collection a bit. Sure, I can get down with the classics like Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” or Bowie’s “Space Oddity”, but when I look at the more recent songs and think “Who the hell are Hypernova/Phoenix/Juanes etc” I start to feel a little old… even though I’m only 19.
Still, I’m already practicing the drums for “The Hardest Button to Button” seeing is the beat is as simple as they come, and I’d imagine the new keyboard peripheral was invented almost entirely just so you can play “Imagine”. I could go on about the songs I’m excited to play all day, but I’m sure you just want to see the set list, which you’ll find below.
2000s:
Comments
Post a Comment