To elaborate, he essentially suggests that you spend your time doing these things:
- Check resource levels - if they get above 50 then check other things
- Check worker production - if no workers are being produced, build one worker (don't queue)
- Check supply - if supply is approaching max (say within 3 or 4) then build Supply Depot/Pylon/Overlord
- Check energy/cool down on Orbital Command/Queen/Nexus - if high enough/cool down over then mule/spawn larva/chrono boost
- Check building and unit production - this should be prompted by a) having unspent minerals b) having a worker already in production and c) having enough supply
This is in my opinion a great little series of checks, and wonderful advice. In games like Starcraft 2, multiplay it is very much about training yourself to be automatic about actions, I mean everyone knows about learning the hotkeys right? (I know about it, but do I do it? hmmm… sadly no...) But as Day
Comments
Post a Comment