Starcraft 2 APM - How Improve Your Actions Per Minute

so that I can make this my control group. If I want to send a command, I just press the 5 key, then I press tab to go through each structure, so I can do things easily.

I'll be able to micro and send a lot of commands much more efficiently per minute without having to go at my base.

Switching to Grid Style
One of the best ways to memorize your hot keys in Starcraft 2 is to switch to the grid layout. This is so all your hot keys are based on individual keys on the left side of the keyboard and there won't be a big time confusion when you decide to switch race.

This is a highly effective method that can have you seeing much more APM and higher win totals in the end!

Expert Terran, Zerg, Protoss build orders. Counter Guide for all units, and more! Read the Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide preview, and figure out if gives you the best advantage to dominate on Starcraft 2!

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

Comments