SC2 - Terran Micro Guide for StarCraft II

They do not use hotkeys at all

So remember, in order to micro correctly, you are almost required to use hotkeys.

Micro Tips
Here are some micro tips so that you can be that much better. First of all, you want all your structures organized. You want to make sure you are macro effective and that you are having a stable economy.

One thing I like to do is to have my first control group allocated to my entire army, so that I can move it to one spot if I want. My 2nd control group may be to ground troops such as marines, marauders, and even siege tanks.

My third and fourth control groups are air units and the StarCraft ghosts, so that I can micro their ability and use their emp, especially if I'm playing Protoss, I want to get rid of their shields!

Expert Terran, Zerg, Protoss build orders. Knowing each of these three races and their individual units including the unit's strengths, weaknesses, countering & detailed strategy for every single unit vs. every other unit is imperative to master StarCraft 2 Online.

Read the Shokz StarCraft 2 Guide preview, and figure out if gives you the best advantage to dominate on StarCraft 2!

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

Comments