Marian: From 3D to 2D - by Alexander Holowka

      Posted 02/14/11 10:13:00 am  

Hello ladies and gents. I'm the co-creator of ye olde indie game "Aquaria" and I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the progress of my follow-up to that game: "Marian and the Fantastic World of Dreams".

While I've been involved in some neat projects, like the Winnitron 1000, I haven't released a big, commercial game since "Aquaria". For the last two years I've been working on "Marian". Since I started the project, I haven't taken a substantial break from it. I work on it almost every single day, in one way or another. It's been a huge part of my life.

Whether you've been following this project for a while or not, I feel that this is the right time to pull back the veil a little bit - for a peak of what was going on and what may happen in the near future. We've put together a collection of screenshots that nobody outside the team has seen yet. But first, here's some music from the game to get you in the mood...

 

The Dream

Comments